Small Business Solutions (Networking)
Small business is all about saving bucks.
"We try to keep it small!"
- you might say. Well, consider a typical small business office environment: You have more than one computer, you would like to share some documents, email a few people, allow all to print to the office printer! But how? You need a simple small business solution.
What all is involved?
Simply put, you have 80% of the needed hardware already. A bit of cabling, a simple network switch -boosted with internet access - and you are 98% there. The other 2% are just configuration settings such as security and firewall. That's it - EASY!
To jump from the 80% to the 100% is where Comp U Easy comes into the picture. There are many options to choose from and most often all you need is an Internet Router - Like the one shown here. For the rest we give you options and we guide you in the most cost effective way.
It sounds expensive!?
Not really. The cost savings of a small business solution is quite refreshing. The buzz word that small businesses focus on is ROI (Return on Investment). A simple solution, provided by us, more than often pays for itself within 4 months of installation.
We thought you might respond that way. Why not fill in the Request for Online Quotation Form and we will contact you. We service most areas in the Western Cape.